Our cameleers are working with good humour and being flexible to learn new skills; they will continue to be employed through these difficult economic times. Their experience and knowledge our camel family will be there to continue when we recommence trading in our specialised and iconic tourism business.
- The Camel Man: Marcus Williams
- What do you see when you look into a camel’s eye?
- Parrtjima – a Festival in Light
- Mountain biking in Alice Springs
- fabALICE a festival of sparkle
- Stories from our guests: educational experience for my kids
- Stories from our guests: my noon camel ride
- Ride a camel to see the birds!
- Camel Rides Australia