Tailor-made tours for groups and events
… are on hold during COVID-19 restrictions.
From 1 May 2020 sunset private tours are available for small groups by booking with Marcus by phone only to 0416170164 for details.
Our camels are available for hire. Do you want them at your function? Birthday party? Take you to your wedding?
Book an exclusive event at the camel farm or we can transport the camels and our camel loading ramp that makes short camel rides easy for everyone. The camels don’t have to get up and down.
Inquire about our group bookings options for tailor-made tours for a camel ride itinerary that suits your group. Ride times can vary from 10 minutes to 1 hour.
We can incorporate additional products such as catering or workshops including:
- Learn how to make a dot painting, weave a desert fibre basket or create healing balm with Aboriginal elders;
- Camel wool craft activities;
- The outback challenge of fun competitive activities such as swag rolling, bush roping etc;
- Weddings and birthday parties;
- and other outback experiences to suit your group.
Larger group tours can be offered consecutively as a round robin. Exclusive group tours have minimum number requirement that will be advised on inquiry. Please enquire by email or phone.
Camel rides on site at your event!
MC your next function on camel back.
Catering at Pyndan Camel Tracks…why not try our delicious bush tucker canape range?
Camel rides and dot painting workshop by Arrernte artists
Images montage supplied and Photographed by Tracey A Lowe from TAL Marketing Concepts 2014