Camels have really thick big lips. Their top lip is split in two so that they can graze and eat their food more effectively. They can eat the thorniest plants without injuring their tough lips.
- Did you know this about camel lips?
- We’ve got the globally-recognised Safe Travels Stamp
- COVID Ready business recognition
- Tourism Trade Checklist Badge
- 2020 has been like an outback camel race
- We’re up-to-date with our COVID-19 Checklists
- Wake Up Pixie
- Did you know this about camel eyes?
- Thank you ….
- The cameleers