View from the North to South of Alice Springs. The Todd River is easily spotted in the middle. On the southeast point of Alice Springs you can see the gap in the ranges at Heavy Tree Gap, leading the way to our Farm.
- Ride a camel to see the birds!
- Camel Rides Australia
- Meet our friends, the Babblers
- Can’t pronounce Ptilotus?
- Weaving the pages of history for Central Australia
- You are visiting Arrernte country
- Did you know this about camel lips?
- We’ve got the globally-recognised Safe Travels Stamp
- COVID Ready business recognition